GlossyMB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been stung by a bee?

3 posters

Go down

Ever been stung by a bee? Empty Ever been stung by a bee?

Post by Rok Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 pm

I just got stung by a wasp today. I picked up something from outside in the yard because I heard movement under it. Then suddenly, I felt a sting on my pinky finger and wasps started swarming everywhere. I got really pissed off, went inside to get air freshener (since we don't have any wasp/roach killing spray) and a pan, and I started killing the hell out of them. Gr, I hate wasps lol!
Rok
Rok
Admin

http://forumansion.com

Back to top Go down

Ever been stung by a bee? Empty Re: Ever been stung by a bee?

Post by Luna Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:23 pm

I've never been stung by a wasp before, but when I was younger (maybe like 5 or 6) I was stung by a bee. I hadn't been doing anything to it and it just came on over and stung me. It was horrible.
Luna
Luna

http://www.nightdreams.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:56 pm

It hurts worse when you're younger because you're skin is not as thick. I use to cry my heart out when I got stung by bees or wasps. Last year, my grandpa, niece, nephew, and I were at one of his houses, and when we went down to the pump to help him turn the water on, supposedly one of us stepped on a yellow jacket nest on the ground under a log, and we all got stung. My nephew got stung right on the lip, that was the first sting. My niece got stung practically everywhere on her body... on her thighs, on her back, on her arms, on her chest, and on her legs. I only got stung twice... one sting on both of my forearms. My grandpa got stung on the face. Yellow jackets and hornets are the worst out of all of the bees. Bees, killer bees, and wasps aren't as bad. My hand is still a bit swollen from yesterday, but it doesn't hurt, it just itches. After I killed pretty much all of the wasps, I got to their little larvae sack thing and squished it. And later on that day outside of our porch, there were tons of hornets hovering over the yard near our burn pile.
Rok
Rok
Admin

http://forumansion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:21 am

Oh, I only got stung once when I was little. My little brother who was 6 at the time threw something and it got stuck on our neighbors shed, so he got out a latter to go onto the roof to get it. Out latter is wiggly, and he's got this fear that the latter will fall when he gets to the top of it so I held the bottom of the latter. Well, there must have been a wasp in there because one starting stinging me..not fun. Luckily it only stung me once in the hand before it flew away.
Do wasps die after they sting you like bees?
Turtle*
Turtle*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum